Sunday 1 August 2010

Very nice day!

I would love to share some good thoughts and news with you even if you will not be able to understand a single word from my... first interview! A popular Polish culinary on-line magazine called “Ugotuj.to” (which means "Cook it!") invited me to their cycle called “Blog of the Week” that presents Polish food blogs. They have published some of my pictures and short interview. If you have some Polish speaking friends please ask them if I have battled a decent campaign to defend British cuisine. To find out more click here.

Also, I am going to spend some time with my Mum who is comming for few days and I am taking some time off work. So, take care and see you soon! It is a very good day indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment. Thank you!