Thursday 3 May 2012

Quite unusual day

Today I will show you few photographs taken by my friend Dorota. I always wanted to have some pin up style photographs (also with some food or kitchen utensils) as I absolutely love this style and also I was looking for reason to wear my new Hybrid dress that I am totally in love with. Patrycja who made my hair asked me to be a model for hairdressing contest and agreed to style my hair for the photo shoot purposes too. In between the contest hairstyle and hairstyle for my session we also managed to take some photos in my favourite kitchen apron Julietta (by Cookie) We also had professional make up artist on the set - Anna. I do not feel comfortable in a front of the camera, so I was stressed however I still managed to have fun and I would love to try different styling and some more photo shoots in the future. I hope you will enjoy these as much as I enjoyed day with the girls in the studio.
***

Photo: Dorota Wilczek, Dott Studio, Rynek 9, Bieruń Stary, Poland tel. (48) 032 724 70 13
Hair: Patrycja Dembkowska, Salon fryzjersko-kosmetyczny Barbara Dembkowska, ul. Kusocińskiego 4, Bieruń Stary, Poland tel. (48) 032 216 44 53, http://barbaradembkowska.pl/
Make up: Anna Osoba, Bieruń Stary  
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to leave a comment. Thank you!